I have been married for 30+ years, and have two adult children. I taught for 16 years, and I have been involved in working with families for the past 30 years. In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, being outdoors, reflecting, and traveling. My passion is to strengthen families and help them realize their dreams.
My professional background includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education
- Master's degree with an emphasis in Early Childhood Education
- Master's-Level PCI Certified Parent Coach Designation from the Parent Coaching Institute in collaboration with Seattle Pacific University Department of Education.
- Certified Scream Free Leader®
- Positive Discipline Parent Educator®.
It is my belief that every parent has the skill, energy, and capabilities to be effective in their child's life. It is my vision to bring clarity to the parent's role by providing insight, guidance, and useful resources to the family in order to create better lasting experiences with one another.
It is my intention to bring about awareness to well-intentioned parents by offering encouragement and hope to a better way of parenting. I would love to begin this journey with you and your family so you can enjoy parenting once again.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
2150 S Dobson Rd Suite # 4, Mesa, AZ 85202, us
Monday - Saturday: By appointment